Bethany House Ministries is rooted in the Gospel and in the spirit of Blessed Jean Joseph Lataste OP who recognized in his work with prisoners that God’s love has the power to heal, transform, and renew those who may have seemed hopeless to many. Bethany House Ministries fosters a compassionate and just world by being a community that stands in solidarity with those who are marginalized.
“God is not concerned with how far we have fallen, but with how much we love”Blessed Jean Joseph Lataste OP
Providing Community, Opportunities, Housing and Hope!
- The Bethany House of Hope case management services are available from: Monday through Fridays 9am to 5pm.
- Our services are free and confidential (a small fee is required for residency at the House of Hope)
- If you are experiencing a crisis please contact 911
- If you want to reach a member of our team, please call 508-376-9923.
- Your call is important to us and will be returned on the next business day.
- The Bethany House Hope Chest is open 7 days a week from 10 am to 4pm please call: 508-376-0824, to schedule pick-ups for any house hold items. All donations are tax deductible!